Thursday, March 5, 2009

The week so far.

My week hasn't gone to plan so far but I still think I'm on schedule for the 100K which is only 3 weeks away.  I took Monday off even though I felt relatively ok as i thought it would be wise to rest after the 34 miler on Sunday.  Tuesday I cycled to work and ran the 11 miles home and on Wednesday I took the train to work and cycled home.  The cycle home wasn't very enjoyable as it was freezing cold and by the time I got home my hands were numb with the cold and it took 10 painful minutes to defrost. Had a quick bite to eat and got ready for my usual Wednesday night 5 miler which I would normally run with Tony while the kids are at kick boxing.  Tony wasn't available and just as i was about to start my run it began snowing so i decided to cancel the run as I wasn't dressed for the conditions and was still cold from the cycle.  Would I have cancelled if I was meeting Tony?

Had planned on cycling to and from work on Thursday but the roads were too icy and I didn't want to take the chance.  Running home isn't an option as I'd be late for Athletics

No comments:

Post a Comment