Had planned on cycling to and from work on Thursday but the roads were too icy and I didn't want to take the chance. Running home isn't an option as I'd be late for Athletics
Thursday, March 5, 2009
The week so far.
My week hasn't gone to plan so far but I still think I'm on schedule for the 100K which is only 3 weeks away. I took Monday off even though I felt relatively ok as i thought it would be wise to rest after the 34 miler on Sunday. Tuesday I cycled to work and ran the 11 miles home and on Wednesday I took the train to work and cycled home. The cycle home wasn't very enjoyable as it was freezing cold and by the time I got home my hands were numb with the cold and it took 10 painful minutes to defrost. Had a quick bite to eat and got ready for my usual Wednesday night 5 miler which I would normally run with Tony while the kids are at kick boxing. Tony wasn't available and just as i was about to start my run it began snowing so i decided to cancel the run as I wasn't dressed for the conditions and was still cold from the cycle. Would I have cancelled if I was meeting Tony?