Monday, March 9, 2009

Abandon Mission!

The week didn't finish as it was supposed to.  Had planned a 35 + mile run on Sunday morning but shortly after starting out at 7:30 am I had to turn back to put on warmer clothes because it was so cold.  Off I went again and then it started to rain hailstones very heavily, I kept going and decided to run a loop rather than an out and back route like my last long run as it would give me some shelter but it got so bad that I had to return home yet again and put on some rain gear.  3rd time lucky, I went in a different direction and planned on running a 1K loop for an hour and then heading off in some other direction but the rain and hail just wouldn't stop and I was walking as much as running so I decided to call it a day.  There was no point in just being outside when I wasn't getting the work done.

No comments:

Post a Comment