Sunday, June 21, 2009

The Break is over.

This week was a bit hit and miss with very little running although I did manage 3 days of cycling to and from work.  Didn't mind too much as it was my last week of rest before focussing on my training for this year's Dublin Marathon.  I was a bit dissapointed with my cycling because for some reason the journey time was getting longer even though the effort was feeling the same but no big deal as I'm not a cyclist.  My week went a bit like this:

Monday: 

6.4K very easy miles with my son cycling alongside

Tuesday: 

38K Cycle to and from work.

Wednesday: 

Cycle to and from work.

Thursday: 

Cycle to and from work.

Friday: 

19.2K easy run from work to home

Saturday: 

12.8K Short track session and easy miles to cool down.

Sunday: 

11.2K run in the Wicklow mountains + 11.2K easy run along the Royal Canal towpath.


Tomorrow starts my 18 week schedule leading up to the Dublin Marathon starting with an easy run.





No comments:

Post a Comment