Monday, January 11, 2010

Snow Miles better than No Miles.



The snow started to fall on new year's eve and for the last 11 days conditions for running have been far from ideal.  It's been a combination of ice and snow with the footpaths and roads extremely slippy but luckily enough I'm not too far from the Royal Canal so there was no excuse not to run.  The pace was slower and planned distance per run slightly less but like I say Snow miles are better than no miles and for the moment I'm just doing what I can and keeping the engine ticking over so i'll be ready for the thaw.  No point is worrying about what I can't change and I'm sure the slower miles will serve me well when the serious training starts.
Days Run since Jan 01st: 11
Miles Run since Jan 01st: 98

No comments:

Post a Comment