Saturday, March 20, 2010

Normal service has resumed.



Following on from my last post I was having flashbacks to August of last year thinking that I was either over training or under recovering.  Making the extra effort to refuel and an early night seemed to do the trick and the next day during a planned easy / recovery run I was feeling a lot fresher so I upped the pace to cover 6 * 7 min miles quite comfortably.
Yesterday's run was just short of 17 miles over a hilly route at a planned 8 min mile pace with Tony and my low heart rate average of 131 bpm was a good confidence booster and a sign that I'm back on track.  Having said that, I still feel that I've a lot of work to do between now and the World Championships and 53 days is seeming like not enough time.

No comments:

Post a Comment